Blackfoot Forest that he agreed with Mr. Morris immediately;
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
his nose twitched as she spoke. she'd stood there flapping her lips for so long(a true measure of his attention span and patience, for she said only two sentences to him) he'd actually had time to process her scent-- it was from the caldera. it was a scent he'd had a while ago as well, so it was easily recognizable to him. his tail held still, even as her friendly tone persisted. "cyclone is unique," he replied with a small dip of his head and a gracious smile-- though tantalus had not meant it so much as a compliment, merely presented it as such, "my name is tantalus." but how hypocritical of him to think that about her name, when his name bordered with that of a tarantula. no matter.

"will you walk with me, cyclone? i am traveling, and i must make good time, but i believe i would enjoy your company-- you seem to have much to tell," he said, and then began to move forward, fully assuming that she would follow with him-- because who wouldn't?
Messages In This Thread
RE: that he agreed with Mr. Morris immediately; - by Tantalus - March 09, 2018, 10:38 AM