Little Goat Mountain that he is to take possession before Michaelmas,
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
hm. the man was forward-- open, but tantalus was not disturbed. though he'd never found himself banging his sister-- emily was the pretty sort-- she was everything that aaron looked for in a woman, and so he... in way, understood the appeal. "it's a cruel world," he replied with a dip of his nose, "have not seen anyone like that, i am afraid." 

and finally, tantalus gave the lady who approached proper attention-- deciding that this bloodstained man was not nearly as nice on the eyes. though she had that sweet drawl that he loved so much in a woman, she lacked that patient, southern hospitality that he so desperately believed women needed to have. "sorry, darling," he replied anyway, ears pricking and sterling eyes washing over her, "this man here claims to have lost his sister-- thought i should pay attention to him, i did not mean to ignore such a pretty face." he thought that was apology enough.

and then cyclone wandered in-- mostly on time, tantalus found she was always around. he didn't mind it much, she was decent company, though she clung to him now like a suckling pup-- and aaron had adult matters to tend to. fear made every situation worse, and very clearly the bloodstained man was outnumbered... not a threat. but still, it was his job to protect-- he'd pledged himself to this lady and she was weak as ever, she needed his protection. so his nose swept gently to the base of her ear in an effort to comfort her, but he didn't answer her-- his demeanor showed he had the situation under control, and he preferred she didn't ask questions.. "this is my traveling companion, cyclone. my name is tantalus," he told the two strangers with a small wave of his plume.
Messages In This Thread
RE: that he is to take possession before Michaelmas, - by Tantalus - March 15, 2018, 12:52 PM