Medic
All Welcome 

"Mountains and valleys, and all that will come in between
Desert and ocean
You pulled me in and together we're lost in a dream
Always in motion
So I risk it all just to be with you
And I risk it all for this life we choose"

Sebastian could not remember much of what happened after the war. He wanted to know about the time after, the time he spent with Andalusia. After Towhee told him that the day she found him in their home territory that Andalusia had been there. But he was certain he'd seen her. Wasn't it true then? Had he all been imagining it? He didn't want to think he had gone crazy. That he had seen a ghost. Or perhaps not a ghost at all.

Sebastian had to retrace his steps but it was difficult with the blackouts. Perhaps there was some hope that he would catch her scent somewhere. Sebastian limped forward. He had a quick wobbly trot so he could put minimal pressure on his shoulder. Though at times he just continued on three legs when he got frustrated he hadn't gotten that far yet. On day two being away from the Caldera he reached the lake. He could remember being by a river.

Sebastian pressed on. He found the location he had been going in and out of consciousness. He sniffed the ground. Faintly, he could smell his own scent. His own blood. He continued to sniff the ground. There! Andalusia. He found a tuft of her fur. His heart sank. Sebastian's body followed, tired and upset. He nosed the pluck of fur. "Anda, where are you?," Sebastian whispered. Like the hair was going to guide him to her. He wished.

Jaclyn introduced me to this song and I cannot stop listening.
Messages In This Thread
And I risk it all for this life we choose - by Sebastian - March 09, 2018, 06:11 PM