Wheeling Gull Isle i'm merely contemplating what you feel inside
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori was a bit disappointed by the other coastal pack if she was honest. She'd wanted to work on her skills as an ambassador of Morningside but it hadn't really worked that way this time. She had wanted more but it wasn't given and so there had been nothing to do but to continue on for the actual point of their journey. Seeing her sister-cousin only put her in a better mood; for Catori it wasn't too shocking considering that she was rarely actually unhappy. Seeing Aditya almost impressed by the bridge only made her laugh, shrugging as she took to it as naturally as a duck to water. This was going home for her. No matter where she was a large piece of her would always be with Coelacanth. "She is!" She said with a near girlish giggle, briefly nudging against Sorrel warmly. 

She picked up the pace the closer they got to the shore and the moment that her feet touched the familiar sands Catori lifted her head in a loud, warm, inviting song to draw her family close. Now they'd get to see her and her stomach was swollen; her pregnancy was confirmed and noticeable at this point. She was proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with the wolves of Morningside - they were her family too. But this was getting to reunite the bits of her very soul. 

As they waited she took as many scents in as she could, some were unfamiliar, some she knew from the Hunter's Moon. Others she knew like the back of her own paw. She was eager and wanted to run the shores but she expected that the babies probably wouldn't appreciate that at all. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm merely contemplating what you feel inside - by Spiritwalker - March 09, 2018, 11:19 PM