Wheeling Gull Isle i'm merely contemplating what you feel inside
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

The kisses and touches of her gentle cousin only brought out the tender side of the Spiritwalker. Quick to return the affectionate display, she bounded and danced as she could, head butting and then rubbing against her quiet near sibling. She didn't miss the comment on Seelie's beauty; she turned to beam proudly at Sorrel for the statement. Of course Seelie was beautiful! She wasn't a perfect specimen of wolfish details but she didn't need to be. She was beautiful and ethereal, woven like the seas sculpted the shores. Her eyes were the very reflection of the most pristine waters and her body ebbed and flowed like the tides themselves, fading into those ebony wisps the way the waters receded into the faint line of bubbles. 

Maybe Catori thought too much of Coelacanth - but then, maybe, that was purely impossible and their love was something nothing would touch. Not even Stockholm or Grayday. No - they weren't their brothers of course, but then, they had served as cousin and sibling and sister all the same. Some bonds were forged in stardust, theirs, theirs was more uniquely commanded like the strongest currents. Eternal, even ordained by something beyond their worlds. Catori smiled conspiratorially among the assembled wolves before lifting her head proudly. "We'll have a new batch of guppies to teach to swim soon."  

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm merely contemplating what you feel inside - by Spiritwalker - April 26, 2018, 11:19 PM