Stone Circle Brother in arms
Well, it's me, and I'm here, so get over it and move on!
48 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Joining 
Forward dated to the 13th to get it outta the way if that's okay. @Stark and @Valette

The event of finding Marauder's keep and in turn Stark missing hadn't discouraged him. The fact that his mission to hunt down his brother and best friend was now harder only encouraged him to continue on even more. He hadn't gotten any information on his whereabouts from anyone he'd come across so he simply chose one direction to head in and stuck with it, East.

He'd passed the borders of a single pack but ignored them and continued onward.  He'd stopped to rest several times but never for long, finding Stark a need that always roused him from slumber. For three days he'd travelled onward and now came across the borders of another pack. He naturally brought in the scent and then moved to continue onward before pausing. There was something there, something familiar he'd almost missed. He lowered his nose and sniffed again trying to get it. 

Frustrated he walked the borders with his nose lowered until he found a spot where the scent was so strong he had obviously inhaled a piss spot. It was a smell he'd never forget and one that caused him to grin. Normally he'd be somewhat disgruntled that he had his nose in a dried puddle of Stark's urine but his joy and relief would not be ruined. He stepped back and howled, both for Stark and the alpha here. He didn't have enough certainty in Stark that he'd assume he was alpha here,but he wouldn't ever not call out for him.
Rhodes' Pawprints
Desired Trades:
Counselor {I II III IV V/5}Scout {I II III IV V/5}
Feel free to tag Rhodes whenever.
Messages In This Thread
Brother in arms - by Rhodes - March 10, 2018, 02:12 AM
RE: Brother in arms - by Birk - March 10, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: Brother in arms - by Stark - March 10, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: Brother in arms - by Rhodes - March 11, 2018, 01:16 AM
RE: Brother in arms - by RIP Valette - March 11, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: Brother in arms - by Birk - March 11, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: Brother in arms - by Stark - March 12, 2018, 05:25 PM