Stone Circle Brother in arms
Well, it's me, and I'm here, so get over it and move on!
48 Posts
Ooc — Chey
After Stark came a female who's posturing immediately told him that she was boss here, the alpha. This was noted but for a few moments longer he held Stark in his eyesight, giving him a once over again. Yes, he looked good indeed. Rhode's ears perked up at the news that Banner was here as well and he smiled widely, a silent sign that showed his happiness. Keen eyes observed the way that Stark's shoulder brushed against the female's and the proximity to which they stood and he tried to meet Stark's eyes, a curious glint to them. What was between these two? 

When Stark introduced Rhodes he dipped his head and smiled kindly. "Nice to meet you Ma'am. I hope Stark here has been a gentleman?"he asked in a polite tone though it held a teasing jab toward Stark. After a moment he sat down and took on a note of seriousness "I left Stark's side in teekon a while ago to fix things in my Homeland. I came back because I missed him, would you by any chance have more room? Of course I'd be offering any services I can to the whole pack and my loyalty. I don't plan to leave again any time soon" he figured it best to lay out his request without skirting around. He wasn't familiar to this woman like he was to Stark and Banner so his usual joking and playful demeanor would do no good here.
Messages In This Thread
Brother in arms - by Rhodes - March 10, 2018, 02:12 AM
RE: Brother in arms - by Birk - March 10, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: Brother in arms - by Stark - March 10, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: Brother in arms - by Rhodes - March 11, 2018, 01:16 AM
RE: Brother in arms - by RIP Valette - March 11, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: Brother in arms - by Birk - March 11, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: Brother in arms - by Stark - March 12, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: Brother in arms - by Rhodes - March 12, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: Brother in arms - by RIP Valette - March 12, 2018, 06:20 PM
RE: Brother in arms - by Stark - March 13, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: Brother in arms - by Rhodes - March 13, 2018, 08:09 PM