Shadow Mountain Grand prize winner
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
There was a strange warmth in the Skullchaser's voice that was so rarely seen - Kelina could not name a time where any warmth in either his gaze or his words could be found, it was an odd sight indeed. She did not question it aloud, however, simply eyeing the pair in silent contemplation. Another member would certainly not hurt, and they were in dire need of more spies - while the Nightstalker herself was a spy, there seemed to be no others. This girl could, potentially, be very useful.

No. Blood doesn't bother me.

Well, that was it then, wasn't it? The Irya had no true reason to turn her away, and she was both healthy and claimed skills that were desired by the shadowed wolves. If she was not meant to be among them... well, time would reveal that, would it not? Pretty girls don't always last amongst the darkness. They would see how long this one remained. "Then you will join us as a Bloodtracker. When I have seen your worth and witnessed your capabilities, you can become a Shadowhunter." And with no more words to share, Kelina swiftly turned away and merged with the shadows further into the territory with a single glance back toward the two wolves. 

Speaking of ranks, perhaps she should offer a higher place to Nikan soon - she had seen what he could do, and he did much for the dark rogues upon the mountain. Perhaps the title of Spinesnapper would soon be his to claim.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
Grand prize winner - by Nikan - March 10, 2018, 03:51 AM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Zula - March 10, 2018, 07:49 AM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Kelina - March 10, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Nikan - March 10, 2018, 07:18 PM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Zula - March 11, 2018, 05:21 AM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Kelina - March 12, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Nikan - March 21, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Zula - March 21, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Kelina - March 21, 2018, 11:47 AM