Shadow Mountain Grand prize winner
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He held his composure until the acceptance was made and when Kelina turned and stalked away he stood up and moved to stand in front of Zula. He considered being harsh but seeing as she had earned her place amongst them he felt she deserved at least the slightest bit of a rest. "Since we are now pretending to be mates, you'll share my den. I won't touch you don't worry, even I have my limits. I'll go and get you something to eat afterwards"his voice was back to being cold but he didn't seem entirely nasty right now. 

He began to head off and motioned for her to follow. Assuming she did he lead her to his den and moved inside. It was fairly large and the floor was covered with various pelts of prey he had scavenged like deer,rabbit,raccoon,even that of a lynx he had found and killed. He motioned for her to go inside "Rest up. Welcome to the pack. I'll be back soon"he said and turned to head away. He began to question why he'd want her around,why he felt so relieved that Kelina didn't take her from him anyway.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
Grand prize winner - by Nikan - March 10, 2018, 03:51 AM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Zula - March 10, 2018, 07:49 AM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Kelina - March 10, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Nikan - March 10, 2018, 07:18 PM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Zula - March 11, 2018, 05:21 AM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Kelina - March 12, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Nikan - March 21, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Zula - March 21, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Kelina - March 21, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Nikan - March 21, 2018, 08:33 PM