Sunbeam Lair at my core, i am iridescent terror with nothing left to lose
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Buffalo; all welcome.

It takes long enough but wanting to make sure the territory is empty had been the first goal in mind. With Shadow Mountain settling on the other side of the lake, telling him no one else resided nearby, he hadn’t been as convinced. Asterr is a quiet woman, without wanting to bring too much attention to her followers, and he feared the possibility they’d grown small in numbers and holed up in the lair, coming out only when necessary. Do her children still reside there? Children he’d been meant to raise, only to find out they hadn’t been his at all. Ukko licks his lips at the thought, still feeling a little fire in his chest but it is extinguished just as quickly.

The seasons have worn on the later; the emptiness weighs heavily on his shoulder. There’s no indicated how long they’ve been gone. There are no scents, not even stale ones left behind. The caches have disappeared into the earth and what was left returned to its rightful place in the earth. Any gardens the former mistress kept are overgrown with weeds and unkempt, not even worthy of the title. Just like the emptiness in his chest, the lair reflects his own, and he meanders his way aimlessly as the sun shines in from the opening above his head.
Messages In This Thread
at my core, i am iridescent terror with nothing left to lose - by Ukko - March 11, 2018, 02:55 PM