Sunbeam Lair at my core, i am iridescent terror with nothing left to lose
84 Posts
Ooc — ebony
a marmot darted down beneath the lip of the earth, and buffalo followed happily, a killing lust upon him. so intent was he upon his quarry that he did not stop to admire the eerie land below the rock, nor did he notice the dark-furred wolf who stood perhaps lost in memory in a shaft of sunlight.
the wolf hooted as his teeth closed on the small leg of the mammal; buffalo stretched it with its muzzle, shoving its small head against the ground with one broad forepaw. when he had sufficiently wounded the animal enough, the sadist leapt forward, swinging the hapless creature hard against the unyielding bole of one earthbound tree, once, twice, until blood hung in amber droplets and fell from the air to dapple his maddened grin and the flick of his ears. 
only then did buffalo glance up toward the other wolf; his eyes fixed upon the interloper with a flat glitter. swinging the nearly headless, still twitching carcass up around his shoulders, buffalo approached confidently. "sorry you had to see that."
BUFFALO IS RATED R
PROCEED WITH CAUTION
Messages In This Thread
RE: at my core, i am iridescent terror with nothing left to lose - by Buffalo - March 11, 2018, 11:07 PM