Swiftcurrent Creek you run on gasoline
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
Assuming @Shrike and Allure reunited per their last thread and are traveling together again. AW.

Her tears had dried. Her soul had quieted. @Shrike had returned to her, and she had kept herself as tightly wrapped in to his embrace as she could get, stealing that moment that did not just offer her relief, but also a reason to continue.

She was grateful to him – but it did not change the recent pain of the past, nor did it help sorrow that seemed to grace their shoulders at every turn. Allure remained gentle and diminutive in the presence of her beloved, but there was a certain hardness that glinted in her eyes now every time she scanned the wilderness before them.

She had desired to put space between them and the Caldera, as well as Blackfeather Woods, and whatever remains had been left there. She led Shrike to Swiftcurrent Creek, insisting for now they could rest there. Her parents had met and fell in love here – they had insisted it to be cursed, but it couldn’t be more cursed than what seemed to befall every Frostfur.

Shrike was not at her side at the moment, though it was unlikely he was far. Rigid, the black and white she-wolf stood upon the edge of the rushing waters, her bright eyes fierce upon the shifting waters. Winter was still within the lands in the traces of snow – but with the trace of her own heat, and the warmth of the season, she knew spring would be upon them soon.. and so she was in no rush for the pair to find a pack to call home. She wanted to weigh their options.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
you run on gasoline - by Allure - March 12, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: you run on gasoline - by Aditya - March 16, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: you run on gasoline - by Allure - April 05, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: you run on gasoline - by Aditya - April 05, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: you run on gasoline - by Allure - April 21, 2018, 09:48 AM
RE: you run on gasoline - by Aditya - April 26, 2018, 11:06 PM