Swiftcurrent Creek you run on gasoline
Morningsong
Sage*
1,316 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
btw I *love* all things Scimitar so I love all his babies, so I am really excited for this

aditya relished in all there was to explore on this side of the mountains. it seemed a vaster, more interesting land, and while he did miss some landmarks to the south--the hot springs, first and foremost, and the striking majesty of the caldera--he was quite content in this new, fresh place, even if it was a bit colder.

today he had meandered south from the maplewood, skirting the edges of the wetlands before finding his way to a dangerously quick-running stream; now that the ice was melting, its full power was on display. keeping a careful distance, aditya followed its course, noting in his mind the landmarks nearby.

an unusual-looking mountain, to the east, and a beautiful meadow in the foreground. this was also where he'd understood easthollow to roughly be; he wondered how far off their allies were, from where he stood.

he rounded a bend and found a striking gray woman standing at the edge of the water, aqua eyes vivid against her dark face. she appeared to be alone, though adi didn't let himself be fooled by appearances; she could very well have a companion or two--or more--nearby, watching his every move. with a chuff of greeting, aditya padded over, keeping a few tail-lengths between them as he spoke.

"is there good fishing to be had here, in these waters?" he asked, thinking her a local and therefore an expert on the local fauna.
Messages In This Thread
you run on gasoline - by Allure - March 12, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: you run on gasoline - by Aditya - March 16, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: you run on gasoline - by Allure - April 05, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: you run on gasoline - by Aditya - April 05, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: you run on gasoline - by Allure - April 21, 2018, 09:48 AM
RE: you run on gasoline - by Aditya - April 26, 2018, 11:06 PM