Moonspear i'm only young but that was long ago
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Any looks she might've given over Redhawk's mentioning were missed, as he was pleased enough to hear that she wasn't a part of the pack. "Neverwinter Forest?" he wondered in surprise, though he had considered it long gone. If she had come from there, whose child was she? He realised how poorly a view of the surrounding territories he really had, these days. With Silvertip and Neverwinter gone, there were no longer other packs he allied with and it left them more vulnerable. Perhaps had this happened years ago Charon had cared more -- or perhaps made her his thrall because he knew she had no choice if she wished to survive -- but after recent betrayals Charon was at his coldest as he faced the girl. The survival of his family and progeny were at the forefront of his mind, and only those that he considered family or could consider such, in due time, were welcome here now.

She more or less promised to stick 'round after winter and he nodded then. "Okay. Welcome to Moonspear." The scent of blood in his nostrils, Charon added with a thin but genuine smile: "Let's get you something to eat and drink, and let's have our medic have a look at you, first." If they wanted to make a good pack mate out of her, they'd need to take care of her first so that she could heal and mend. Charon lifted his nose and called for @Lyra, requesting her to bring some food from a cache as well as requesting her presence as a medic.
Messages In This Thread
i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 12, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Dune - March 12, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 12, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Charon - March 13, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Dune - March 13, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 13, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Charon - March 14, 2018, 02:40 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Dune - March 14, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 15, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Charon - March 15, 2018, 06:52 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 15, 2018, 11:30 PM