Wapun Meadow all these lines across my face tell the story of who i am
sunflower boy
62 Posts
Ooc — Kara
At first he didn’t see her, and then he did. He recognized her from the time his mother had brought him and Clary to meet their uncle, only this time she was fat, smelt different, and had that thing on her neck. He felt a tingle run along the nape of his neck when he spotted the collar, but more than that he felt the sudden desire to investigate the thing. If Steph hadn’t been the only one to get that, Ezra had to wonder how many others there were. 

He let out a whine to try and catch her attention (had she not already noticed him) before taking a few nervous steps forward, tail swinging bashfully at his heels. He was oblivious about the way pregnancy worked, but if one thing was clear, it was that his instincts were kicking in and that whatever hormones she had raging on inside her body were having a very visible effect on the boy. He felt the extra need to be cautious around her, not because he was afraid, but because some program hardwired into his being told him to be careful around her. It was strange and rather confusing to him, but he didn’t question it and continued to take small steps in her direction, eyes flickering between her stomach and collar.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all these lines across my face tell the story of who i am - by Ezra Wolf - March 14, 2018, 11:19 AM