Hoshor Plains yesterday's been laid to rest
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Private 
@Sebastian <3
also @Mona for visibility + if you wanna hop in here, but there's no obligation!
The ex-soldier wandered outside the Vale with few intentions for the night. Something unpleasant and wild had taken root in his chest; it writhed and panted like a dying animal, but the death throes had no end. It crossed his mind to seek Mona-- many times, in fact, but Nathaniel pushed it aside each time. He knew well that his moodiness had a strong chance of persisting even in the presence of his firebird. The risk was, he decided, too much.
The night was clear, almost enjoyable if Nathaniel tried to ignore his sour mood. He half-heartedly tracked the scent of a fox, perhaps too faint to be worth anything but it was better than doing nothing. Briefly his thoughts flitted to the King Elk Forest, to Burke's grave. Then to Sebastian.
He would leave soon to find him-- he would gather up his firebird and talk to Delight and surely find his brother soon enough, and then... then, he didn't know. The ex-soldier wasn't sure if Mona was attached to Tindómë or anyone in it, but he wasn't, and he wouldn't mind if they didn't return. But if his firebird wanted to stay... well, they would be staying. That was quickly becoming the way things went, and Nat didn't mind as much as he should have.
Nathaniel paused a moment in his almost mindless trek to survey the surrounding area. It crossed his mind that he had put little thought towards his own family lately. His jaw tightened. Perhaps that was for the better. Cerulean gaze turning towards the black-caped sky, the ex-soldier suddenly regretted not looking for Mona.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
yesterday's been laid to rest - by Nathaniel Sr. - March 13, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: yesterday's been laid to rest - by Sebastian - March 13, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: yesterday's been laid to rest - by Nathaniel Sr. - March 17, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: yesterday's been laid to rest - by Mona - March 18, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: yesterday's been laid to rest - by Sebastian - March 19, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: yesterday's been laid to rest - by Nathaniel Sr. - April 12, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: yesterday's been laid to rest - by Mona - April 15, 2018, 04:18 PM
RE: yesterday's been laid to rest - by Sebastian - April 16, 2018, 03:02 AM
RE: yesterday's been laid to rest - by Nathaniel Sr. - April 28, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: yesterday's been laid to rest - by Mona - May 01, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: yesterday's been laid to rest - by Sebastian - May 04, 2018, 08:55 AM