Redhawk Caldera Five little ducks went out to play
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Alpha grinned at her sister's quip, pushing upright into a seated position as Orca came closer. "Something like that," she agreed. "It's really difficult for me to get anything done in this," she added, sweeping a foreleg at the surrounding fog. "It's like being deaf and partially blind, to boot. No good." Her streaked shoulders lifted and fell in a shrug. "So I'm waiting for it to clear."

Her attention was stolen by X, who had hopped nearer to Orca and squatted on her forepaws like a brooding hen. Towhee chuffed a laugh. She was pretty sure the raptor felt more welcomed by Orca than anyone else in the pack (barring Towhee herself) and was simply trying to reciprocate by treating the Theta's toes like a clutch of eggs to keep warm.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Five little ducks went out to play - by Orca - March 13, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Towhee - March 13, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Orca - March 14, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Towhee - March 20, 2018, 08:38 AM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Orca - March 22, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Towhee - March 26, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Orca - April 09, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Towhee - April 18, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Orca - April 30, 2018, 12:15 PM