Wapun Meadow can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes?
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Indra seemed to think that his life was pretty nice, and he supposed that it was. "It is," he said, even though he felt rather unworldly. At least he was with family. But Nikai also had the urge to go and find out who he was, to learn more about the world and about himself all at once. Indra asked him where he would go and then if he wasn't scared, but he shook his head. "My sister always wanted to travel, see other packs, see the world... I always said we'd go, but then she just died one day." His smile fell and Nikai frowned as he recalled the day that Keoni'd died; it was still so surreal some days, so even to talk of it seemed weird and foreign.

"She never got to do these things because we stayed for family and, I don't know, maybe because we were scared, I don't know. I feel like I've always looked after my family my whole life... But now that a part of that family's gone, I think it's time to find out who I am." Nikai wasn't sure if Indra would understand, for it sounded to him like she had had a lot of time to figure out who she was, from the reactions some of his answers and questions'd given. Maybe a bit too much. But after talking to Valette Nikai thought maybe others knew the feeling, and that it could help them understand just why he wanted to do it. He didn't want to wake up some day filled with regrets.
Messages In This Thread
can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes? - by Indra - March 13, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes? - by Nikai - March 28, 2018, 09:48 AM