Wapun Meadow can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes?
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai shook his head when Indra said 'sorry' for his sister. It was no one's fault what had happened, though he appreciated the gesture she offered. She seemed a kind soul, though broken. She asked if he would come back and he nodded, even if he was not sure it was a promise he could make. "I intend to." He could not just leave his family, not forever. But for now, he needed to go. Be selfish, for once.

"Sometimes you just need to think of you first, instead of always caring for those around you," he went on to explain. He didn't think she needed more explaining but somehow he still did. Maybe not just for himself, but for her, too. A reminder, in case she had forgotten. "You can't take care of everyone when you are unhappy, after all." That was one of the reasons he knew he had to go. His family did not make him unhappy but the circumstances did, the trapped feeling, the feeling of needing, well, more. Not from his family, but from himself.
Messages In This Thread
can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes? - by Indra - March 13, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes? - by Nikai - April 04, 2018, 01:53 AM