Wapun Meadow Oh, Alice, dear where have you been
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She appreciated the offer for a pack but in all entirety she wasn't ready to settle. "Thank you Blondine."she said politely. When her question was responded to she flicked an ear and gave the woman a curious look but didn't push. Then came the return of the personal question and she balked. She stared at her paws and stayed silent for a moment. Preston had been the one courting her back home, a handsome and strong brute with black and grey fur and the most handsome golden eyes. He was kind and sweet,charming and steamy.... in public. When in private he was nasty and violent and forceful and just...awful. "No...no I...I have nobody. Someday though, I hope to have real love"She said with a water smile.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 14, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 14, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 17, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 21, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 30, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 01, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - April 08, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - April 15, 2018, 03:59 PM