Fox's Glade So near, so far or in between
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
Changing both of my characters' formatting XD

Feyre's gold-flecked gaze focused on the grinning silver woman, her head adopting a slanted position briefly. The other woman was more of a welcome sight then she probably knew. Feyre's opinion of her grew after the whisp started speaking, her words accented with a near-motherly tone. The tone did not make Feyre believe the other fae was old - no, instead it filled her with the comforts of home. Or at least what she imagined a safe home to be. The fae shrugged, meandering downstream towards the dame. "I would hope not," A glimmer of humor flickered in Feyre's optics, "This Spring hasn't been as kind to everyone." She nodded to the crimson stains for empahsis. It was obvious that the fae had eaten well, or at least eaten recently.

As the other fae sat, Feyre found her own haunches sinking down to the rivers edge - her plumage sweeping to encircle her. A question parted her maw, "How long have you been out here?" It was clear to Feyre that the woman was not a pack wolf, as she caught no lingering scents wafting from her.

Mercenary: 5/5
Messages In This Thread
So near, so far or in between - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - March 14, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: So near, so far or in between - by Feyre - March 15, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: So near, so far or in between - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - March 19, 2018, 07:58 AM
RE: So near, so far or in between - by Feyre - March 19, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: So near, so far or in between - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 01, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: So near, so far or in between - by Feyre - April 15, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: So near, so far or in between - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 15, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: So near, so far or in between - by Feyre - April 18, 2018, 07:42 AM
RE: So near, so far or in between - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 20, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: So near, so far or in between - by Feyre - April 30, 2018, 06:43 PM