Fairspell Meadow I must learn to be content with being happier than I deserve
2 Posts
Ooc —

She was exhausted. Without much preamble she'd been resting with the sun shining on her back, trying to calm herself, trying not to think. Life was easier that way, although it rarely actually worked out in her favor. When the coup had happened and her parents murdered the new Alpha's had set into her siblings. The ones that fought back were viciously struck down and the rest like her had been dispersed into the winds. She'd ran until she physically couldn't anymore and that was how she found herself in the unknown meadow near trembling from the effort. 

Her plan was simple; she had to find a new home for her own basic survival. It didn't matter what happened after that point she could, and would, start anew. She'd cried until she couldn't anymore over her lost family members and kept up the very basic hope that maybe she would see some of her siblings again. She was grateful for the warmth of the sun on her back - it was almost soothing. Eventually though, she knew she'd have to keep pressing on.

Messages In This Thread
I must learn to be content with being happier than I deserve - by Tyne - March 15, 2018, 03:31 PM