Fairspell Meadow I must learn to be content with being happier than I deserve
2 Posts
Ooc —

Hunched over against the ground Tyne just waited. She wasn't looking for some outside influence to force her into action - that'd already happened - but what she wanted was just....just peace. This was peace. The sun on her back, the world quiet for a moment, all she had to listen to was the vague whisper of the winds through the grasses and then the chuff of - well, okay. Peace gone. Tyne pushed herself up gracefully and slowly met his eyes and offered a smile.

Outside, perfection, inside, a total and utter mess

If there was one thing she'd learned from her parents it was how to be and present herself. She was going to manage and she was going to look like she wasn't completely and utterly falling apart at the seams. She could do this. Polished. Perfect. Pristine. "Hello," She said with a bit of even a shine to her voice like she was excited and hadn't just been at the end of her emotional rope. "I apologize for not seeing you earlier." Although in reality Tyne had nothing to apologize for she'd fallen into some substate of just....everything needing to be perfect or else she would have crumbled to pieces at his feet. "I'm Tyne, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I must learn to be content with being happier than I deserve - by Tyne - March 31, 2018, 12:32 PM