Greatwater Lake Let your colors bleed and blend with mine
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away

Eske told Nara that she didn't know her leaders, but it made sense, since she came from the coast. She wondered how different Eske's home would be from hers. What were her Alphas like? Or maybe they had a different hierarchical system? Nara watched her expectantly and for a moment she thought Eske looked a bit flustered. It was actually kind of cute. And now Nara was the one who had to avert her eyes. 

The she-wolf's answer wasn't what Nara had expected, but maybe this image she had created in her mind about the sea was too beautiful to be real. Although she could sympathize with Eske's views about her pack - Nara too, would follow Sunspire anywhere. But before she could say anything in return, Eske invited her to visit. She wanted to say yes! without missing a beat, but instead her home, the highest peak in the mountain range, called to her in her mind. Nara was torn. With all the dangers that had been lurking around Sunspire lately, she felt that she had to stay out of a sense of duty - but she also really wanted to go with Eske too. She glanced once more at the mountains in the distance and then made her decision. I will have to let @Rannoch know first, but yes, I'd love to come and visit Drageda Nara answered with a smile, hardly able to suppress her joy.

Messages In This Thread
Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 15, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 16, 2018, 08:44 AM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 17, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 19, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 25, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - April 01, 2018, 01:05 PM