Bearclaw Valley my god, my god, why have you forsaken me?
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
all good w me!!!! this is very interesting hehe

Her sleep is unlike any she'd had before. It feels as if time has been stolen from her, the moments between her eyes shutting and opening erased from history itself. Groggy and unsettled, she does not rouse at first, her muddled thoughts struggling to make sense of the events she just witnessed. Some great omen, the metal beast, the aliens within, the sting of pain and then... what is it they'd taken from her, for they must have stolen some thing?

Oh, Venninne! Panicked she scrambles on the ground, making it mostly upright though not quite standing, her legs still wobbly, and casts about for her pregnant companion. Relief fills her as she takes in her form, uninjured as far as her eyes can see, and missing the strange device that'd been clasped around her throat. On shaking legs Poet takes stumbling steps toward her, laying down near her once she's close enough to speak. "Are you hurt?" She asks, eyes tracing the swollen curve of her belly, worried at what their strange visitors might have caused.
Messages In This Thread
my god, my god, why have you forsaken me? - by Reigi - March 15, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: my god, my god, why have you forsaken me? - by Hamartia - March 25, 2018, 04:34 PM