The Sunspire a new dawn
4 Posts
Ooc — Em
The big alpha beamed down at her with a welcoming presence. He was easing up a bit which made Ember feel more comfortable herself. She felt she had nothing to fear from this male. He questioned her a bit, which he had every right to do. The honey wolfess would not deny him the answers he was looking for. She did wonder what she could provide for them, everyone should have a purporse. Ember was not sure of her's yet, here in this place. She felt it was something that would come with time.

"Well, I know I can hunt, I have been doing that on my own for ever now. So that I know I could provide for you and your pack." She paused for a moment, her rosy eyes almost searching within herself. "Beyond that, I am sure I will find my place. I would love to do whatever I can to make your home a better place and improve in whatever way I can." She hoped Rannoch would approve. She was still young and had much to learn in her lifetime. But she hoped she would be given the chance to live and learn within his pack, his family.
Messages In This Thread
a new dawn - by Ember Wolf - March 19, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: a new dawn - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 19, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: a new dawn - by Ember Wolf - March 19, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: a new dawn - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 20, 2018, 09:33 AM
RE: a new dawn - by Ember Wolf - March 21, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: a new dawn - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 21, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: a new dawn - by Terance - March 21, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: a new dawn - by Ember Wolf - March 25, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: a new dawn - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 02, 2018, 08:04 PM