Lion Head Mesa postscript: it was a terrible animal always feeding itself
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Rape

There’d been a shift in the pack. Even if Shivali isn’t entirely close to the other wolves, she knows they’d had a pregnant wolf among their ranks that had given birth recently. @Kove tends to spend more time near her but she assumes, for the moment, it is because of his role as their leader and the mother is fatherless in her children. They will be raised by the pack, she assumes, but for now she simply needs to get away. They’ve asked so much of her so early that it is hard to keep her loyalty in place. Simply following one wolf because of their shared connection isn’t turning out to be exactly what she wants.

Getting a little stir crazy, she breaks off south. She makes sure never to travel further west, and north is dangerous as well, but south isn’t exactly familiar to her. If she’d passed by the pack all together, she’d have gone this way, but delayed by her new home and the previous war certainly slowed her down. Occasionally she likes to get a few miles under her feet and the familiar rocky terrain of the mesa keeps her occupied, searching for nothing in particular other than making her surroundings familiar.

As the day goes on, the sky fading into the low afternoon sun, fog starts to block her version of the sky and, ultimately, the top of the incline. Instead of risking it for simple curiosity, Shivali begins to the trek back down to begin her return.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep