Totoka River i believe pain breeds wolves and joys give rise to moons
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Glad to!

Brynn watched as the mysterious stranger instantly became tense at her words. This made her nervous. Had she stumbled onto someone that was less than friendly? She really was not in the mood to fight. She would if she had to, but she always tried really hard to avoid confrontation. But to her relief, after a few moments, the other wolf's posture relaxed some, and he gestured towards the water, letting her know it was okay to drink.

Brynn had not expected that. Could she trust him? She had so many different things running through her mind. She watched him silently for an instant. She was incredibly thirsty, and the smell of the water was tempting enough to overrule her current anxieties. Slowly, she lowered her head to the water and gathered the cool liquid onto her tongue, her eyes never leaving the stranger. The water not only tasted amazing, but it felt so soothing to her dry mouth. After a minute of drinking, Brynn lifted her head back up, a few drops of water falling from her soft, white muzzle back into the river. 

What now? Should she say something? Introduce herself? That was something she would not normally do, but he had let her drink in peace even though he seemed wary of her. She definitely could not fault him for that. She, too, was wary of others. So after another minute, Brynn finally spoke, "My name is Brynn. Thank you for letting me drink here." She was unsure of what to say next being that her life as a lone wolf had left her ill-prepared to deal with these situations. For the longest time, she avoided everyone, just doing what she needed to stay alive. Surviving. Brynn did not want to live that way anymore, but old habits, especially those formed out of self-preservation, were hard to shake. But, alas, she found herself waiting to see if he would respond, continuously watchful.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i believe pain breeds wolves and joys give rise to moons - by Brynn - May 04, 2018, 08:53 AM