Totoka River i believe pain breeds wolves and joys give rise to moons
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn listened to the Cyron talk about needing to get a way to think, and she understood the feeling. Before answering, She stood back up and slowly walked closer to the other wolf. She kept her ears back and avoided full on eye contact in an attempt to assure him that she meant no harm. 

Once close enough to talk comfortably, Brynn sat back down. She looked at the other wolf briefly before looking down and replying, "I understand the feeling." Momentarily, her eyes showed a look of pain that was gone just as quickly. She didn't offer any details as to how she understood, not wanting to discuss her demons. After a small pause, she gave a small smile and added, "Sometimes, you just need to get away and process your thoughts." She didn't ask him why he felt he needed to get away and think; she didn't want t make him feel obligated to discuss a painful topic. Instead, she just offered an understanding silence.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i believe pain breeds wolves and joys give rise to moons - by Brynn - May 27, 2018, 04:33 PM