Ankyra Sound The more I reach, the more I fade away.
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
All Welcome 
For Caiaphas. Post 100 for you, yay!  :D

Her moonlight tryst with Lycaon had been a foolish mistake that could easily cost Nyx her place or even her life but in the haze that accompanied her heat cycle, she did not pause to consider the concequences that could follow. Wylla, volatile as she was and likely still bitter over the Arrille drama, surely would not let such blatant disregard of her leadership slip by without punishment. Instead she continued to seek the pallid Beta's company time and time again, eager to lure him to her once more and secure herself in his embrace.

She didn't particularly care if another might be drawn to the distinct aroma of estrus that trailed her across the strand, for she had already succeeded in coupling with Grimnismal's highest-ranking male. His scent still clung to the tresses of her dense fur - marking her as his for the season - and if any other bold enough to pursue her were to try his luck, Lycaon would surely be guarding her close enough to see them off.

Thunder rumbled across the territory as Nyx padded through the damp sand toward the Grotto where she hoped to rendezvous with her pale companion, and a smattering of rain began to fall. She rarely spent any time within, for she knew the masked coywolf dwelled within its hollows, but Lyc often lingered there and for as long as her body yearned for his, she too would find respite there. Cold damp hung heavy in the air as she stepped carefully into the shelter of Caiaphas' coveted Grotto, and Nyx gave a quick shake her pelt briefly before striding deeper into the darkness.
Messages In This Thread
The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - March 21, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - March 23, 2018, 06:48 AM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - March 31, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - April 01, 2018, 09:08 AM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - April 18, 2018, 12:48 PM