Stavanger Bay I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
All Welcome 
Full quote: “Some pirates achieved immortality by great deeds of cruelty or derring-do. Some achieved immortality by amassing great wealth. But the captain had long ago decided that he would, on the whole, prefer to achieve immortality by not dying.”  ― Terry Pratchett, The Color of Magic

Foxglove had found her Eldorado today, because during her daily scavenging through the masses of sea-weeds the unmistakeable stench of rotting flesh and the noise sea-gulls made in one particular location, lead her to a half-eaten carcass of a seal-baby. Without any hesitation and much emotion (eager aggresivness) she shooed the birds in every direction and to avoid any future assaults, lied atop the carcass. That did not deter the winged beasts, but annoyed them a great deal. And they kept screeching and flying over Foxglove's head, all the while she greedily ate every single piece of meet and bone she could get her teeth on. The company, though unwelcome, did not bother her in the slightest at that moment.
Messages In This Thread
I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying - by Hexe - March 22, 2018, 05:00 PM