Stavanger Bay I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying
56 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Cameo-ish. Skip Nox as needed -- or tag her if you interact with her -- and will probably post again later!

Her nose wrinkles as she trots along, chasing each pigeon-of-the-sea until it flies away, ultimately landing back in the same place but still several yards behind Nox. Most of the time they don’t do anything because she does nothing more than chase them, but today she’d gotten lucky and one didn’t fly as fast as it should, managing to land itself right into her jaws. She doesn’t have the best grip but she crushes what she does, flailing wings and pecking beak tries to aim for her face but she releases and resnaps all in an instant, crushing the life out of the bird and dropping it to the sandy ground as blood seems from the punctures.

Carefully, she picks it up by one of its legs and begins to trot further down the coast, this time leaving the other birds alone.

The further she travels, she hears the call of more angry birds. Again with the birds. Why does everyone piss them off? Smokestep is the only one she can make out from her distance but she slows, looking to the other and trying to make sense of her but nothing comes to mind. Eventually, the girl stops with the dead bird dangling from her mouth and standing a great enough distance not to hear anything ahead of her.
Messages In This Thread
I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying - by Hexe - March 22, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying - by Nox - April 01, 2018, 02:31 PM