Stavanger Bay I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
I am not really sure, if Hexe fully understood the conditions under which she had joined this pack. And that there was a death penalty, if she ever decided to pick up her things and move elsewhere. I don't know, if she knew that hardly any thing in life was for free, and that the bits and pieces of kindness Smokestep showed to her, were actually a calculated bargain. That she would be required to repay this in the future. On the other hand, I doubt that she would understand if anyone tried to explain all this to her, no matter how simple terms they used. Because she lived in her own world, according to her set of rules and regulations, an entirely different logic woven in the fabric of her mind. 

Therefore, when Smokestep revealed her a carefully hidden cache (because, how had it possibly escaped her attention was a mystery - she combed the coasts most carefully every single day), she pounced at it's contents with no scruples whatsoever. At the same time she forgot to let go of her object and therefore after a little deliberation she took the little piece of fish, because it was the only thing that could fit in her jaws. With the two she retreated, settled down on her belly and began to eat greedily.
Messages In This Thread
I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying - by Hexe - March 22, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying - by Hexe - May 18, 2018, 12:45 PM