Blackfoot Forest I fall apart, down to my Core
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
It had been too long. Howl hadn't seen Cebra for over two weeks now and even though they weren't best friends or anything, the two had bonded and he had noticed her absence. To his knowledge she wasn't a scout, and he hadn't heard anything from the pack that there was a big expedition in effect that would explain her absence. One way or another it just didn't seem right. He had this feeling when she had been gone for a week, and decided to go off in search of her.

He didn't have a scent to go off of and so he was focusing his efforts on areas near the pack. If she was just on a scouting trip he hoped she hadn't gone too far. Maybe she had been injured on her travels and unable to return home. He had spent the past week or so searching a new area everyday. He had returned home to do his duties and mark the borders, but he kept venturing out not hearing any news about her whereabouts.

He walked into the Blackfoot Forest and the sun instantly seemed to fade through the tree tops. It was a place Howl had never been before so he was very alert to his surroundings. As he walked through he thought he had found a lead as her familiar scent was in the air. Her scent along with another that he didn't recognize was very strong in this area. He followed it till he found a den, he cautiously peered in to see a battered Cebra simply sitting with in the den.

He let out a sign of releif. "Cebra! Thank god. Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you." he stated with joy in his voice before it turned to concern. With his initial feeling of finding her now begining to fade he noticed how battered she looked. "What happened?" he asked slowly and calmly but with concern.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 24, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 24, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 25, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 25, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Mawk - March 26, 2018, 09:40 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 27, 2018, 02:10 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 27, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Mawk - April 03, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - April 03, 2018, 11:48 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - April 07, 2018, 07:07 PM