Blackfoot Forest I fall apart, down to my Core
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He wagged his tail as she looked up at him with joy, but called him by the wrong name. Lonzo. A name Howl had never heard before and at first he was meet with confusion. She didn't know who he was, or rather she didn't remember. His tail began to settle not sure what was going on, or what she was talking about. "If you'd stay...? Cebra..." he began but was cut short as she turned over and continued to speak.

His jaw nearly dropped and his heart began to beat as he saw all the bloody cuts and wounds around her stomach and neck. How thin she had gotten and how weak she was. He was filled with confusion, horror and anger. There was no way all these injured had been from an accident or self inflicted. Someone had done this to her and he suspected his Lonzo character. Keeping her here for what ever reason and widdling Cebra's spirit down to something unrecognizeable.

She wasn't herself, that was very clear, and though Howl didn't know what had happened between Cebra and this Lonzo he recognized her condition. Howl had a long history of war in his past and had heard and seen many war tactics. Torture was one of them, and though he had never seen it's effects first hand, the mentions of them came to mind. He spoke gently not wanting to scare her and still unsure of her mental state.

"Cebra no one sent me. My name is Howl. Do you remember me? I'm your friend. I came looking for you. You don't have to stay here any more. You can come home." he said as he spoke slowly as though a loud tone would send her running. He made sure not to stand dominantly over her as he took a few steps into the den. The scent was retched. The smell of feces and the familiar scent of sex caused his stomach to drop. Just one more thing he had done to her. Wanting to earn her trust in case she didn't believe him he thought to cater to her needs. "You don't have to wait for him. I can get you food... and you don't have to do anything for it." he clarified not sure of what she might of had to do before to simply get food. He wanted nothing more then to make her feel safe again.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 24, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 24, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 25, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 25, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Mawk - March 26, 2018, 09:40 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 27, 2018, 02:10 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 27, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Mawk - April 03, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - April 03, 2018, 11:48 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - April 07, 2018, 07:07 PM