Blackfoot Forest I fall apart, down to my Core
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The white male lowered himself before her and she caught her breathe, ear flicking back and then slowly up again. She gave him a confused look, a questioning one but slowly her gaze softened and she relaxed her muscles. She trusted this one, she decided as she looked up into his fiery eyes right before he spoke. 

She kept her gaze level but her eyes widened and her breathe released in a shaky exhale. The way her body reacted to his smell and the sight of him, she'd expected their relationship to be nothing short of husband and wife, but two children? Two babies? She couldn't remember them. She couldn't remember her own babies and it scared her. "No..I..I don't remember Mawk. Why can't I remember my own babies? All I remember is Lonzo." she whispered a look of horror twisting her face.

As Howl came bacl she instantly smelled the hare and turned, stomach roaring with ravenous hunger. She sat up and then stood, eyeing him and then the hare, eyes going back and forth fearfully before she lunged and snatched the hare off the ground, turning and racing to cower behind Mawk as she tore into the food.

Once done she released a long breathe and looked around her. She wS struck with the sudden feeling of disgust. She didn't want to be here in this den reeking of blood and sex and pain and fear...she wanted out. "Please...get me out of here. I dont want him anymore" she pleaded, turning to Mawk and Howl again.
Messages In This Thread
I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 24, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 24, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 25, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 25, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Mawk - March 26, 2018, 09:40 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 27, 2018, 02:10 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 27, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Mawk - April 03, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - April 03, 2018, 11:48 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - April 07, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Mawk - April 25, 2018, 12:04 PM