Wheeling Gull Isle I pray for the wicked on the weekend
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The Ahklut smiled warmly as Seelie inched closer, allowing her blue tail to beat happily against the sand. It felt so good to belong somewhere, she'd never known this before and it stunned her even more than the wave's endless rise and fall against the horizon. Having no recollection of her childhood, Faeryn had never truly known home. But now... now she felt as though this was where she was meant to be, among these wolves upon this island.

The whispered words that slipped from the Aralez's lips caught her attention, and the gem peered toward her with a nod. Greet-gift. She understood that, and made a mental note in her mind, hoping she'd remember. Just as she was prepared to make a respond, Droman danced with excitement, gazing out at the water. It took a moment for the Renoda girl to locate the source of his excitement, but once she did a great grin spread out across her maw.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
I pray for the wicked on the weekend - by Faeryn - March 24, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: I pray for the wicked on the weekend - by Salazar - March 25, 2018, 08:06 AM
RE: I pray for the wicked on the weekend - by Faeryn - March 30, 2018, 05:03 AM
RE: I pray for the wicked on the weekend - by Salazar - March 30, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: I pray for the wicked on the weekend - by Faeryn - April 07, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: I pray for the wicked on the weekend - by Faeryn - May 17, 2018, 11:06 AM