Moonspear everything i've got to give
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
All Welcome 
The fog persisted.. lingering to varying degrees almost all day, and helping to keep everything on the mountainside chilly and damp. Despite the dreariness, he stayed out on the hunt, raiding for various small catches across this swatch of meadows that he would intend to offer to his mother. Today, unlike yesterday's good luck, he wasn't having much go accordingly to plan. The young Ostrega remained empty-handed, although determined to find something.

He was already worried about the state of things.. cold gross days, Hydra out scouting, and of course the upcoming puppies and them getting here in the first place just to begin. That all was starting to concern him.. especially now that his dam wasn't letting him around her much anymore, a little like before but in a different way this time. Even when he did see her, she seemed so fatigued. This bothered the young son.. because everything would be fine? and was this just how it was? and soon they would have new siblings?

Anyway, he sussed out a new trail for a new source to try elsewhere, and noticed a few other tracks here too along the way--although none of them really said fresh meats. Jarilo pricked up his ears, and scanned around for what else had passed. Or who.
feelers out at maybe @Corinna or @Lucy (no obligations) or anyone else out here is welcome?!
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - March 27, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - March 28, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - March 29, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - March 30, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - April 11, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - April 23, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - May 02, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - May 03, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - May 11, 2018, 11:53 PM