Moonspear everything i've got to give
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The ghoul still ached in every inch of her body. She hurt in areas that she did not know were possible, and she cowered in the darkness of her new pack with a fearful eye on those who surrounded her. Lucy did not trust them; she did not trust anyone. Despite her promise that was made to Charon, the shadow was taking her time in getting well. She had opted to scope out her new home in order to find the best hiding places. She had been fortunate enough to find a small series of caves in the mountain that allowed for her to hide without the companionship of other wolves. In the night, she would hunt to deposit small voles and rabbits into their caches and then sleep through most of the day. It was working well enough for her.

During that portion of the day, she had taken to creeping around in the shadowed areas of the pack. Lucy had not come across many of the others, until she managed to stumble upon a dark-furred young man with tropical green eyes and a coat that reminded her distinctly of her attacker. With soft, bristling fur, the ghoul watched him. Her pale blue gaze was trained to his face, but she could see no malice there. After a few moments, she stepped through the brush and nodded to him. Still a fearful distance away, her limbs were rigid and her eyes were wide.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - March 27, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - March 28, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - March 29, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - March 30, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - April 11, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - April 23, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - May 02, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - May 03, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - May 11, 2018, 11:53 PM