Moonspear everything i've got to give
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
At the nearest cover of the foliage, he squinted and listened, ears tall and twisting here to there. His steps to follow this feeling of being watched were slow, meant to be extra quiet as he tried to make sense of what was triggering his perceptions. He knew that Hydra was out of town for a bit, so the rest of his sisters were busy elsewhere without him usually. Mama was entirely out of the equation right now, and Vela wasn't usually quite that sneaky towards him. Wiggling his nose, he thought maybe he was starting to catch on and confirm that it was truly none of these usual suspects.

She, whoever she was exactly, showed herself before all of his realization took shape. Jarilo perked up at her after a little start. She was darkly-shaded and while that alone meant the menacing solace of his family to him on his hometurf, she was different too. Her eyes were wide, and she looked ready to flee, or maybe lock up right there in place on such rigid legs. He didn't know if he should be concerned about that, whichever way it meant. Was something here? Was something wrong? Was he overthinking it? Jarilo stayed still, except a slow tail wave which gained speed as he shook the initial hesitation off; Charon had vaguely mentioned someone new in passing, he maybe remembered. "Hey, hi!" he chuffed and dipped his head, nodding back. "Is everything—?" he gestured off the way she'd came and attempted to roll his shoulders. Despite the distance he let stay as she put it, he wanted to find out more, and not startle her off by interrogation. He tried to be halfway meaningful and fought off the curious urge to creep closer too. "Everything okay? Or..?" Who knew what else it could be.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - March 27, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - March 28, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - March 29, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - March 30, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - April 11, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - April 23, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - May 02, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - May 03, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - May 11, 2018, 11:53 PM