Moonspear everything i've got to give
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
When a key aspect of his life was his sisters, the whole slew of them, he was more than happy to prattle on about them since she asked. He would gladly answer since she no longer seemed quite so shook and neither had she shooed him off. "Three that are dark like you--Alya, Lyra and Hydra," he said with his fondness for his trio of older sisters well on display, and since that was definitely not the whole of it and he didn't want to leave out Vela, he went on with: "Three that have light colored fur, though, but two of them aren't here anymore. Only Vela," the boy nodded. Albeit the absent two were not here for very different reasons (Korei had already become a fuzzy memory for him unless he specifically sought it out and neither had he had that much lifetime to grow overly close to the unlucky Galaxy), they were all still worth a mention to further complete the picture of his sibling constellation.

"They're.. all around usually. You'll probably run into a few sooner or later," his tail waved gently since not fully knowing the depths of her preferences, he figured it couldn't be a bad thing to meet them--despite their sometimes intense personalities.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - March 27, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - March 28, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - March 29, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - March 30, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - April 11, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - April 23, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - May 02, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - May 03, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - May 11, 2018, 11:53 PM