Moonspear everything i've got to give
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The boy offered the names of a small slew of strangers. Lucy did her best to hold tight to their callings, but she only managed to save a few that had stood out against the roaring of her own mind. He was open about his family and he seemed more than willing to answer the questions that she asked of him. It was relieving to find companionship with someone of the sort.

“I’d imagine I will run into a few of them. It sounds like you’ve got a big family,” she commented with a small smile. There was a bitterness to the expression on her face. Though she tried to fend off the negative feelings, the ghoul could not help but to envy him for the closeness that he seemed to share with his relatives. It was a stretch – she knew – to say that Jarilo was close to those he had named. When compared to the fact that Lucy could not have named more than one member of her immediate family, it was a startling contrast. “You’ve been here all your life, then?” she ventured, wondering if he had wandered in one night and found a home, or if he had been raised on the grounds of the mountainside with all of the others he had listed.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - March 27, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - March 28, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - March 29, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - March 30, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - April 11, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - April 23, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - May 02, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - May 03, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - May 11, 2018, 11:53 PM