Moonspear everything i've got to give
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He agreed, nodding as per such, because if she stuck around, she would meet them. Some of them could be elusive when they wanted to be, but certainly, they were all a presence here that was difficult to miss for all too long. As for the family, he supposed there really were an awful lot of him (although he had very little to compare this to, his worldscope was pretty secondhand sometimes), but did not know what to say to that, judging by her expressions that he did not quite know how to interpret yet either.

"Yeah. Born here," he perked, and found himself reminded of what he had brought up with Gannet, his other resident not-family-member, before too. "Have you been many places?" Since obviously she had not always lived here, and she looked plenty old enough to have seen some things compared to him--naturally, he was curious, and although something about her still made him hesitant to ask too much, he had to get in at least one question back.

He tried to find out what he could, but the dark wolf was terribly enigmatic to him even still. Treading a fine line between wanting to know more and not making her recoil, he tried.. and countered with whatever he could as for himself.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - March 27, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - March 28, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - March 29, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - March 30, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - April 11, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - April 23, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - May 02, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - May 03, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - May 11, 2018, 11:53 PM