Sea Lion Shores hey alligator, have some mercy on me
241 Posts
Ooc —
The stranger met her with equal vigor - yet hers, so youthful, and abundant. The sun-touched woman felt the sharp sting of envy bite through her for lacking that nimbleness she supposed the other possessed, yet she carried on with unwavering resolve, and scored her eyes in intense appraisal of the other. She was dark, completely so, from her tail to the crown of her head. Even her eyes lurked in shadow, and the leviathan settled her watch just askew of the other's face, grateful that respect called for such a diversion. The woman didn't seem violent. In fact, she didn't seem much of anything - and the leviathan preferred this.

She skipped the formalities. "I'm looking for something," she rasped, and stopped, perhaps a stride closer than most would venture. "A mighty river, that flows from the ocean, down through the mainland. I've been told it starts somewhere along this coast - " And though she twitched her ear in direction of the ocean, she otherwise remained intent on the stranger, and spoke no further. This one had intelligence in her face - she could deduce the rest. And besides, her voice still hurt, along with the skin around her mouth, from the scars that had just recently sealed.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - March 30, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 04, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 10, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 10, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 17, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 30, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 18, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 22, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 24, 2018, 08:12 PM