Totoka River cold-blooded, hot-headed, I love it, I can't escape you
i will wait under the tow like lions do
204 Posts
Ooc — lauren
oops is the river supposed to be super strong? LMAO thats what i get for not reading territory descriptions ever

sandpiper continued her sly studying of the female, though as hydra looked at her during her reply sandpiper was quick to focus her gaze unchallengingly elsewhere. while she was insufferable within ironsea, her rank and deportment (if there was any) ended at ironsea's borders -- it would not do well for her to cause yet another ill-fated scuffle.

she looked to the river noncommittally, as if noticing it for the first time. "that? oh." she grunted and offered a roll of her shoulder, accompanied by a wolfish grin. "i'm a sea-wolf. water is in our blood." as if that was explanation enough. "the trick is to listen and watch the water; you can hear the undertow - still waters can run deep and be just as dangerous as whitewaters. the other thing is to account for the drift. you don't want to jump into it parallel to where you want to get out. better to start significantly upstream for that."
Messages In This Thread
RE: cold-blooded, hot-headed, I love it, I can't escape you - by OG Sandpiper - April 21, 2018, 03:04 PM