Cerulean Cape why do I come back for more?
KA-MAI, n.: fool of fate. the one that dances on the line between recklessness and bravery; the one that sinks his teeth into madness and grins past it.
3 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
sorry, i was shadowposted and didn't realize it.  i've edited accordingly (i think).

The harbinger clung close to the coastline, his youthful and shivering form nestled close to the shimmering sands.  On first sight he assumed her to be an apparition, a hallucination, a trick of the eye.  The more he studied her with his acid eyes, the more he realized that in a perfect world they would have looked exactly the same.  They had the same notch in the same ear, the same eldritch hue to their pelts, and apparently the same dangerous curiosity.

He watched from a safe distance as she scuttled alongside the crab and the corners of his lips twitched upwards.  When it bit her, his eyes widened in surprise, and he ducked closer to the sand.  Her head shook wildly as she attempted to dislodge the unwanted passenger from her lip, and with a puff of sand the creature fell.  A white rodent appeared to heckle his distant twin.

By the look on her face, it would not be a good time to reveal himself.  Still, he could not slink away without being unseen.  He cast her a look and began to make his way across the beach, towards the fields in an attempt to look innocuous.  He would pass the pair along his way; if the female asked him to stop he would.  Otherwise, he would be content to go about his day.

Messages In This Thread
why do I come back for more? - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: why do I come back for more? - by Nynka - March 31, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: why do I come back for more? - by Thane - March 31, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: why do I come back for more? - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: why do I come back for more? - by Nynka - April 05, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: why do I come back for more? - by Hydra - April 20, 2018, 01:10 PM