Blackbeak Bluff it's human nature; well, you should know by now, my heart is in your teeth
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
How did I not see that your coastal threads were AW?   xD

As the haze of her estrus faded, Nyx retreated from Ankyra Sound. She stole away from the beach for a time, seeking a place beyond their forest where she intended to avoid interrogation by any suspicious pack-mates. Her regular encounters with Lycaon had been performed in secret as far as she was aware, but his scent still clung heavily to her fur and she'd yet to concoct an elaborate lie as to why she smelled so strongly of sex. If Wylla were to find out - something that she hoped would never happen - she did not wish for such delicate news to reach her through the grapevine.

Beyond Grimnismal's land, she rolled in dirt and snowmelt until her pelt stood rugged, tufted in all directions. Once satisfied that her Beta's aroma would not be the only thing to flood the senses of her comrades, she made to return home and resume border duty or attempt to hunt as though nothing had ever happened. Nyx kept the familiar sequoias in sight and followed the coast, trailing over the cliffs that bordered her home. They'd been mostly barren when she crossed them in the past, but the sight of an unfamiliar dark wolfess looking out over the vast sea captured her attention.

Eager for a distraction, the agouti Ostrega woofed softly to announce her presence as the dark figure turned toward Grimnismal's borders, and quickened her stride to sooner close the distance between them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's human nature; well, you should know by now, my heart is in your teeth - by Nyx - March 31, 2018, 02:34 PM