Wapun Meadow they send me away to find them a fortune
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

there was no one. lonely months ticked by. he had hoped that along his aimless travels he would find some sort of company, someone or something to ease his restless mind. but there was no one. all he was left with were demons who whispered the devil’s words into his ear nonstop. one would think this would be unbearable, but leo embraced them. he figured that if he was destined to a life of solitude he might as well come to terms with them. what once was a curse was now a blessing.
hunger gnawed at leo’s sides as he trotted across the meadow. we need food, the voices hissed. he lifted his head and sniffed for any nearby prey. there was a rodent nearby.
he dropped down into a crouch and followed the alluring smell. surely enough, there was a weasel fiddling in the earth. the ghost started to slither towards it but haulted when it caught sight of him and sped off. leo gave chase and stopped in his tracks as it slipped into the saftey of its burrow.
dissapointed and hungry, he sat in front of it and growled under his breath.

”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
they send me away to find them a fortune - by RIP Leo - March 28, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: they send me away to find them a fortune - by Steph - April 11, 2018, 06:53 PM