Arrow Lake Partly Cloudy
6 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
A wide grin spread across the border collie's face as the other caught her joke. her tail wagged playfully. "Oh of course I'll tell you," The girl smiled with excitement. Though she was a fireball, she was still a dog, and so she still had puppy-like tendencies. Now, Legs had changed up the ritual a bit, but this was no thing made on the fly. Legs and her siblings had had a similar ritual when they were younger. Rolling about and playing in the lake was like a religion when they were younger. Whenever it was warm, the puppies would romp about the closest pond, having the time of their lives. The dog shook her head the smallest bit, returning to reality."My name is Marigold, but if you like you can just call me Legs," she dropped, bowing her front half in a play stance. "First, you bow! Then," The girl began to roll playfully on her back. "You have to roll five times!" After completing her rolling, the dog leap to her feet. "Finally, you have to jump into-" Legs trotted closer to the shallows before bouncing into the ankle-deep shore-water, shaking out her paws comically. "-the lake!" After walking out, the girl began to chuckle softly. "So, you up for it?"
~ M A R I G O L D ~
Messages In This Thread
Partly Cloudy - by Marigold - March 31, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: Partly Cloudy - by Seabreeze - March 31, 2018, 04:34 PM
RE: Partly Cloudy - by Marigold - March 31, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: Partly Cloudy - by Seabreeze - March 31, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: Partly Cloudy - by Marigold - April 04, 2018, 02:39 AM