Sea Lion Shores the rebirth
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

When another found her combing the shore Hemlock wasn't as wary as she might have been before. Still recovering from months of malnourishment, the botanist wasn't exactly the vision of beauty she might have once been considered. Still, she regarded the stranger with a curious gaze and shook her head. "No; I was hoping to find something useful to start a medical cache for my pack." Regardless of where she was she'd always be the healer first, and Hemlock had every intention of repeating Undersea with her skills. 

"Do you live near here?" Hemlock was curious by nature, and even when she'd lived in the forest there had been a few scattered coastal packs - it seemed just as populated, if not more, now that she had returned to the region. She didn't exactly want to assume but it seemed that very few seemed to enjoy the particular task of battling the sands and sea - and so she made an assumption about the other female. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
the rebirth - by Hemlock - March 31, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: the rebirth - by OG Sandpiper - March 31, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: the rebirth - by Hemlock - April 14, 2018, 03:36 AM
RE: the rebirth - by OG Sandpiper - April 21, 2018, 03:17 PM